LEVEL UP YOUR TAN IN ANY SUNBED
Benefits of Moderate UV Exposure
The best known benefit of moderate sun exposure is vitamin D synthesis, which occurs in the skin in response to the sun’s UVB rays. Vitamin D is a critical nutrient. It’s essential to promote absorption of calcium, the mineral that helps keep bones strong. Moderate sun exposure benefits your health, including stronger bones, better sleep, improved mood, boosted immune system, and overall longevity.
The research is ongoing, but so far studies suggest that UV exposure might lower blood pressure (which helps to protect against heart attack and stroke), curb appetite, and reduce the risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, and possibly certain autoimmune diseases.
Smart Tan Certified Staff
Our Smart Tan Certification means our staff members are knowledgeable, trained, and certified in several areas of tanning including:
- How to responsibly “Smart Tan”
- How your skin tans
- How to create a safe, customized tanning program
- Proper skin care procedures & techniques
- Sunburn prevention & exposure schedules (indoors/outdoors)
- Vitamin D & its benefits
- Safety measures & approved eye wear
- How to properly clean the facility & equipment
- Sunless tanning & maintenance care
- Customer service & more!
Single Sessions are also available upon request. Last tan time is 15 minutes prior to closing.
Have a Question?
WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP